Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Update

Just wanted to let ya'll know.... drumroll please..... The tree is decorated! Presents are wrapped! 3 kinds of cookies are baked! And, I'm not losing my job! yay! Wasn't really that worried about that last one, but with all the hype going on in the media and some layoffs in our area.... ok! I did wonder... :) But, everyone in our office is staying, and we are actually gaining an employee! Isn't God great?? Just pray we last thru the next three years, huh? :)

In totally happy news, I get off early tomorrow, and am off thru Tuesday! yay! On the schedule? Shopping in Philly and eating at my new favorite restaurant P.F. Changs! yummy.... :) Have a great weekend!

No comments: