Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Busy Season

Hey ya'll! Just wanted to let you know I haven't and won't abandon ya'll. Tis the season, right?? between parties and Cantatas and being short staffed at work it's amazing I have time to sleep! :) I'm just holding out for January 29th! (sorry Becci! I love you, I really do!)
On a brighter note, last night was the Women's Missionary Society Christmas Party. What was a long week of preparation culminated in a great party! Decorations, food, punch, and gifts all turned out great!
Pray for me on Saturday and Sunday all ya'll in cyberland! The church is having their annual Christmas Cantata and I am playing the piano.... Not so terrifying to me anymore since I've done it the last two years, but the scary part is that I've had little to no time to practice this week.. :o So just pray for my nerves to be calm and fingers to be sure at about 6pm EST on Sunday! :)

P.S. Pray for my friend Shauna on Saturday! It's the big day!!! love ya bunches girlfriend!

No comments: