Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's here!!


Finally! My book has come! For those of you who know me, you know that I always have at least 2 books on me. No matter where I go, or what I'm doing, I have them handy. It must be a PK thing, always be prepared for anything to happen. I have always loved to read, so bringing a book along is something I've done since I was 3. People actually understand that one, but 2 books is just baffling to many people!

So back on subject, the much anticipated book arrived in the mail today, and proceeded to taunt me from the remote corner of my desk for the rest of the day. So now ya'll are thinking "this must be an awesome book!". Well, I'll let ya'll know how it is when I'm done! But meanwhile, I'll leave you with the blurb from the back of the book.


Wiser Than Serpents

by Susan May Warren


Into a nest of vipers....


Her sister had vanished, trapped in a human slavery ring. To find her, FSB agent Yanna Andrevka arranged her own kidnapping into Taiwan's sex-trafficking trade, and herself with no way out.

Until Yanna discovered an ally deep undercover: Delta Force captain David Curtiss. He was after the kingpin of the Twin Serpents, the organized crime syndicate that had Yanna--and hundreds of others--in their clutches.

With opposite agendas, David and Yanna had to rely on each other to outwit their cold-blooded enemy.



This is the third book in the series. I read the first two, and they were fantastic. The best part of these books is Susie's ability to transport you directly to Russia. Susie and her husband were missionaries in Russia for 8 years, so she's speaking from experience! :)

So now I have probably made ya'll want to read this... so I'll leave you wondering!


So now I'll leave you with a very serious prayer request. My good friend Shauna is having some very serious health problems. If her estrogen levels do not drop dramatically before tomorrow she will have to be hospitalized. Please pray for God's will in this situation. Thanks so much!

Jess

No comments: