Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Friday, October 17, 2008

After all, tomorrow is another day!


Have you ever had one of those weeks? It really started off great! (as evidenced by my previous post) You feel invincible, like nothing can ruin your great mood. And then Tuesday at 9:30am it all changed. Between work, church, and even people who are a 1000 miles away, I had an awful week! It probably wouldn't have been sooo bad if I hadn't expected so much, but it is a let down when you head into work ready to have a fantastic week and get yelled at before you even get in the door! But, God did show me this week that even when I have one of "those" weeks, someone else has it worse. It just really encouraged me to pray for someone else every time I was tempted to feel sorry for myself. And you know what? It really does make you worry more for them! Just kidding! It did help me to stop obsessing about myself though. So please just pray that I will have a better weekend! (and that all the people I'm worrying about will too, because then I won't worry so much! Yes mom, I know, worrying is a sin!) So I leave you with a great verse:
Lamentations 3:22-23 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions they fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Or as Scarlett O'Hara would say "after all, tomorrow is another day!" :)

No comments: