Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Friday, July 2, 2010

A Trip to New York City

We went to the City while I was home. It was so amazing! Everything that you hear is true, it really is a marvelous place and it really is that big and magical! We had a blast, and I got  to see everything that I wanted to see other than Central Park. I was overwhelmed by that time and I want to really be able to take the time to see it and have a picnic and do all the cool stuff! :) We rode the subway into and around town. This picture is the first thing that I saw of NYC! I had literally just stepped up the last step of the subway stairs and Mom yells turn around, takes my picture and then I realized where I was! :) So amazing! I did get to go to Tiffany's and Co. It was just a little disappointing though. It wasn't anywhere near as big as they make it look in the movies, and they didn't have my dream ring. (probably a good thing there....)
I am now back in "The Bubble" Readjusting to work has been super difficult this week. I am so happy that Monday is a day off for us this week! On the bright side though we have had Dr. Johnny Pope in for Teen Extreme and I got to go to services every night. So nice! Just what I needed and some VERY good preaching!
Well, I hope that ya'll have a wonderful 4th of July! Thank a Veteran and pray for our Troops! They make this Holiday possible.
Me!

1 comment:

shauna said...

I love your long hair!!!