Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Confessions...

I have a confession to make. I listened to Christmas music today.... and I liked it! For those of you who truly know me, ya'll know I'm one of THOSE people. I am very strict about Christmas music not being played until Thanksgiving day, so it came as quite a shock that I enjoyed it so much! I should have seen the signs though. I have been Christmas shopping already, have been preparing my cookie making stash, playing Christmas music on the piano (that one doesn't really count though, because it's for Cantata practice with the choir, and I'm forced to play it!) :) And the one thing that really should have tipped me off was taking the Christmas music survey last night! We have the best Christmas music station ever up here, and their playlist is completely listener selected and regulated! We even got to rate the songs on a scale of 1-5! So we the listeners got to pick when the infamous day was, and in my defense I picked Thanksgiving! Honestly! But apparently more people picked now, because I got a text in the middle of work today from my mom saying "the Jolly has begun", and sure enough, as soon as I turned on the radio there it was and I didn't have the willpower to turn the station. Ack! :) So now I am going to struggle to keep the radio off until the fateful day.....

No comments: