Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Graduation!!!!!

I am a horrible blogger friend. :(  I have not updated you, my blogging friends on any of the happenings in my life in ages. In my defense.... I have been working crazy hours and do not have access to the blog, but I still could have found a way!
Anyways.... I got my graduation announcements the other day and had a terrible time trying to stretch 20 of them out to cover all of my friends, and then I realized I could send one to everyone on my blog! :) So here is my announcement with accompanying graduation picture! Details on plans after school to follow shortly!
Love and miss you all!!!
 

1 comment:

Titus245 said...

SO proud of you girl! can't wait to see you in that cap and gown!