Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just a Reminder

Psalm 138:8
"The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands."

So I've been running across this same theme in my Bible reading all week, and it hit me that all of us could use this reminder! God doesn't just care if things in our lives work out okay, He's going to perfect our lives! How cool is that! So all this week when I've been tempted to be discouraged about how things are going in my life, or to worry about how things will work out, God has brought this verse to mind. He's going to perfect the things that concern me! Not just me, but things that affect me as well! So awesome! But then, we have an awesome God, don't we? :)
Enjoy your weekend!
*me* :)

No comments: